Hioki MR8880 Memory Hicorder
Portable Memory Recorder for High Voltage Testing and Fully Isolated Data Acquisition Across 4 Channels
Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple quick-changing phenomena due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. The MR8880-20 is a data acquisition (DAQ) recorder built in with 4 analog channels that can accept direct input of 600V, enabling measurements of 3-phase systems.
• CAT III 600V isolation performance; directly measure a 480V power line
• 4 completely isolated channels let you simultaneously record data on a 3-phase power line plus have one extra channel
• Tough against harsh environments; -10°C to 50°C operating temperature range
• Built to withstand mechanical shocks and vibrations (ships standard with side protectors)
• Make settings easily with PRESETS function