Jual Hioki PW3365 Clamp on Power Logger | Beli Info Harga Spesifikasi Katalog dan Review
The PW3365-20 takes safety and convenience one step further by being the world’s first non-metallic contact power meter that utilizes completely covered voltage clips that can be attached to any part of a cable or busbar. Customers can now monitor power demand and other power parameters to aid in energy audits and validate energy saving measures without risk of short-circuit accidents, power interruptions, or bodily injury due to electrocutions.
- The PW3365-20’s dedicated voltage sensor delivers the world’s first no-metal-contact measurement.
- Measure between 90V to 520V in a single 400V range
- Broadly applicable for many jobs, including leakage current measurement (an optional clamp-on leakage sensor supports measurements as low as 50 mA)
- Store months of data on SD cards
- The QUICK SET function guides you in making the right connections
Note: Clamp On Power Logger PW3365-20 by itself does not support current and power measurements. Current and power measurements require clamp on sensors, sold separately. Use only HIOKI SD cards guaranteed to work for saving measurement data (options, sold separately).
Cemandiri Jual Hioki PW3365 Info Harga beli spesifikasi katalog dan review bisa menghubungi team sales kami.