Hioki RM3548 RESISTANCE METER
Wide Range 3 mΩ to 3 MΩ Portable DC Resistance Tester with 0.1 μΩ Resolution for Equipment Maintenance and Quality Control
Hioki DC resistance testers measure a broad range of resistance values at a high level of precision. The RM3548 is a high-precision, portable resistance tester capable of measuring resistance levels from microohms to megaohms, and is intended primarily for use in testing and maintenance of large equipment, for example, measuring the winding and weld resistances in large motors.
• 0.02 % basic accuracy, 0.1 μΩ max. resolution, 1 A max. testing current, 1A max. testing current
• Measure from 0.0 µΩ (testing current 1 A) to 3.5 MΩ
• Easily record up to 1,000 data points in memory simply by applying the instrument’s probes
• Smoothly capture temperature-rise test data using interval measurement
• Portable design is ideal for maintenance and testing of large equipment