• Developed in conjunction with a leading manufacturer of wind turbines
• Allows easy and reliable measurement of lightning protection circuit resistance of wind turbines
• Available in three lengths, 30 m, 60 m and 100 m to suit both manufacturing and maintenance applications
• Long cable fitted on strong metal framed cable reel
• Cable reel fitted with friction brake to avoid tangles when paying out cable emfs
The KC series of test leads provide a complete and convenient solution to the problem of finding reliable test leads that are long enough for testing the continuity of lightning protection conductors in wind turbines.
KC-series wind turbine test leads are available in 100 m,
60 m and 30 m versions that are equally suitable for use on site or in the manufacturing plant. All lead set versions are 10 A rated.