Hioki BT3554-92 Battery Tester ( BT3554-52 + Wireless Adapter Z3210 )
Jual Hioki BT3554-92 Battery Tester
Hioki portable battery testers support the maintenance of UPS and storage batteries critical to the life support of all businesses. The BT3554-92 battery internal resistance tester sets the standard for assessing the deterioration and remaining life of UPS and other lead-acid batteries by giving a complete diagnosis via battery resistance testing. The specially designed L2020 Pin Type Lead further improves testing efficiency with an L-shaped tip that lets you reach deep into the battery racks to completely probe the terminals.
Key Features Hioki BT3554-92 Battery Tester
• Battery measurement can be performed while the battery is connected to its host device, without taking it offline
• Measure and save data in as fast as 2 seconds, a 60% improvement from the legacy 3554
• Instantaneously diagnose battery degradation (PASS, WARNING, FAIL) by measuring internal resistance and voltage*1
• Noise reduction technology improves noise resistance
• Screen and audio*2 guidance simplifies measurement
• Measurement data is linked to site information and saved, reducing management man-hours
• A variety of measurement data can be centrally managed using Hioki’s GENNECT Cross app*3
• Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file. (Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
• New protector delivers better ergonomic hold and durability in the field.
Basic specifications (Accuracy guarantee period: 1 year, Accuracy guarantee period after adjustment made by Hioki: 1 year)
|Resistance measurement range||3 mΩ (max. display 3.100 mΩ, resolution 1 μΩ) to 3 Ω (max. display 3.100 Ω, resolution 1 mΩ), 4 ranges
Accuracy: ±0.8 % rdg ±6 dgt (3 mΩ range: ±1.0 % rdg ±8 dgt)
Testing source frequency: 1 kHz ±30 Hz
With function for avoiding noise frequency enabled: 1 kHz ±80 Hz
Testing current: 160 mA (3m/30 mΩ range), 16 mA (300 mΩ range), 1.6 mA (3 Ω range)
Open terminal Voltage: 5 V peak
|Voltage measurement range||± 6 V (max. display ±6.000 V, resolution: 1 mV) to ± 60 V (max. display ±60.00 V, resolution: 10 mV), 2 ranges, Accuracy: ±0.08 % rdg ±6 dgt|
|Temperature measurement accuracy||Measurement range: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F), Maximum display: 60.0°C (140.0°F), Resolution 0.1°C (0.1°F), Measurement accuracy*: ±1.0°C (±1.8°F)
* When using the Clip Type Lead with Temperature Sensor 9460.
* When using the Temperature Probe 9451, add ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) (cable length: 1.5 m [59.1″]).
* When using the Temperature Probe 9451S, add ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) (cable length: 0.1 m [3.94″]).
BT3554-50 standalone accuracy with simulated input: ±0.5°C (±0.9°F)
|Absolute max. input voltage||60 V DC max. (No AC input)|
|Measurement time||100 ms|
|Response time||Approx. 1.6 sec.|
|Comparator||Compares measured values with set threshold values to make judgments and reports them to the user.
Judgment notification method: Results are displayed as shown below (segment) and beeping tones sound
When the Voltage value (high): Resistance value (low)= PASS, Resistance value (medium)= WARNING, Resistance value (high)= FAIL
When the Voltage value (low): Resistance value (low)= WARNING, Resistance value (medium)= WARNING, Resistance value (high)= FAIL
If the judgment result is WARNING or FAIL, the audio tone is accompanied by a red backlight.
User-selectable voltage judgment method: ABS (absolute value judgment), POL (polarity judgment )
Savable settings: 200 tables
|Memory functionality||Operation: Save, load, and delete measurement data, Save and delete profile information, Number of data sets: 6000, Memory architecture: 500 data sets per unit (12 units)
Saved data: Saved measurement data is linked to profile information.
1. Measurement data: Data can be saved, loaded, and deleted by operating the instrument.
-1. Date and time
-2. Resistance value, voltage value, and temperature
-3. Comparator threshold value and judgment result
2. Profile information: Profile information can be saved, loaded, and deleted using a supported application (GENNECT Cross or GENNECT One).
-1. Profile numbers: 1 to 100 (Data (2), (3), and (4) below are saved for each profile number)
-2. Location: User-defined comment such as location of UPS
-3. Device information: User-defined comment such as UPS management number
-4. Battery number: 1 to 500 (start number, end number)Measurement NavigatorOperation: Announces the next battery number to be measured via a screen display and audio guidance.
Audio output is generated by a connected mobile device when using the Z3210 and a supported application (GENNECT Cross).
Preparations: Profile information that’s been registered with a supported application (GENNECT Cross or GENNECT One) must be transferred to the instrument.Communication interfaceUSB
Bluetooth® wireless communications (when Z3210 installed)Other functionsTemperature measurement (-10.0 to 60.0 °C), Zero-adjustment, Hold, Auto-hold, Auto-memory, Auto-power-save, ClockPower supplyLR6 (AA) Alkaline dry battery ×8
Continuous operating time: About 8.3 hr. (without Z3210 installed), About 8.2 hr. (with Z3210 installed and wireless communications active)Dimensions and mass199 mm (7.83 in)W × 132 mm (5.20 in)H × 60.6 mm (2.39 in)D (with protector), 960 g (33.9 oz) (including batteries and protector)AccessoriesCarrying Case C1014 ×1, Protector Z5041 ×1, Fuse Set Z5050 ×1, 0 Adj Board ×1, Neck strap ×1, USB cable ×1, Application software CD (GENNECT One) ×1, AA alkaline battery (LR6) ×8, User Manual ×1 Instrument onlyWith Pin Type Lead 9465-10With Pin Type Lead L2020
Cemandiri jual Hioki BT3554-92 Battery Tester dengan harga yang kompetitif dan layanan purna jual yang lengkap. Dapatkan berbagai alat ukur dari Hioki di distributor resmi Hioki Indonesia. Jual Hioki BT3554-92 Battery Tester