The Hioki IR4053 is a digital insulation resistance tester for photovoltaic generation systems. Measure insulation resistance accurate and safely without being affected by generated solar power and identify the value in just 4 seconds.
- Safely and accurately measure PV insulation resistance even while generating solar power
- Built-in PV dedicated function, display measurements in 4 seconds
- Five ranges (50/125/250/500/1000V) built in for normal insulation resistance measurement
- Built-in 1000 VDC voltage measurement for open voltage tests of PV systems that support 1000 V
- Built-in comparator function
- Drop proof design withstands drop onto concrete from a height of 1 meter